Aspire Twin Buggy
You’ll receive the following as standard:
- Aspire twin buggy.
- Sun mesh: for added sun protection.
- Rain cover: as well as a foldable canopy constructed from a marine-grade, heavy-duty material, there’s a heavy-duty clear plastic cover.
- Leg warmer and snug window: The leg warmer and snug window is easily attached to your Aspire Adventure Buggy Co. pram to keep your child warm and snug while still being able to see through the snug window. The snug window easily zips on and off the canopy. Made from a durable water-resistant canvas-like material with a tough clear plastic window.
- Storage bag: an appropriately large bag for all the nappies, toys, or your shopping you may need for your brood. The storage bag is zipped for security and privacy, and it’s also waterproof. It detaches easily from the bottom of the Aspire buggy.
- Solo (top single reclining newborn/toddler seat), including sun mesh and storm cover.
- Duolo (top double reclining newborn/toddler seat), including sun mesh and storm cover.
- Adapter bar to attach the solo or Duolo accessory seats to the Aspire twin buggy.
- Baby mattress pram liner with head support.
- Drinks holder.
- Sleeping bag.
The Aspire double side by side stroller:
- Can be converted into a triple or quad buggy simply by adding an extension bar and upper accessory seat(s). This makes the Aspire unique to other double pushchairs.
- Features seats that recline independently of each other, making each seat suitable for newborns through to toddlers.
- Has strong construction to keep your children safe, and to provide product durability.
- Travels on four wheels, all designed for maximum manoeuvrability. The front wheels swivel or can be locked; there is a simple spring-release button to get themmoving again.
- Fits through standard sized doorways.
- Has an adjustable handlebar to make it easy for you to push.
- Can be collapsed in one simple action, and when assembling it locks automatically into the upright position.
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage of the double pushchair.
- Keeps your child safe with the five-point safety harness.
- Provides additional security with the padded front safety bar. Not only does this keep your child secure, but it also provides growing infants with a handhold that helps them sit upright.
- Comes with a sun mesh that provides added sun protection.
- Also comes with a heavy duty rain cover.
- Has a large zipped waterproof storage bag that easily detaches from the twin stroller.
- See more details of the features of the Aspire double pram.
Maximum child weight for Aspire twin buggy seats: 20kg (44 pounds) per seat.
- Length: 110cm (43.3 inches) without front wheels; or 130cm (51.2 inches) with the front wheels on.
- Height (folded flat height): approx. 25cm (9.8 inches)
- Width: 74cm wide (29.1 inches)
- Weight: 15kg (just over 33 pounds).