Aspire Twin Buggy
+ Duolo accessory seat (Quad Stroller)
The Adventure Buggy Co. quad buggy is a durable custom-designed stroller for quadruplets and offers a number of unique advantages, as it grows with your family.
Simply start with the Aspire double buggy; add the Duolo upper accessory seat; and you have a quad stroller. Best of all, each seat is suitable for either a newborn or a toddler, making this pushchair a very flexible addition to your family.
- Convert the Aspire buggy into a quad buggy by adding the Duolo upper accessory seat.
- If your children are different ages and the eldest outgrow the buggy, you can still use the pushchair for your younger children. Simply remove the upper accessory seat and extension bar and you have a normal twin buggy – there is no need to buy an additional stroller.
- This quad pushchair has seats that lie flat or recline independently of each other, so it is ideal for newborns as well as toddlers.
- The quad pram is constructed from tubular steel: it is tough and durable and will last the distance.
You’ll receive the following as standard:
- Aspire twin buggy.
- Duolo: upper accessory seat for two children.
- Adapter bar: to fit the Duolo upper accessory seat onto the Aspire twin buggy.
- Sun mesh: for added sun protection.
- Rain cover: as well as a foldable canopy constructed from a marine-grade, heavy-duty fabric there’s a heavy-duty clear plastic cover.
- Leg warmer and snug window: The leg warmer and snug window is easily attached to your Aspire Adventure Buggy Co. pram to keep your child warm and snug while still being able to see through the snug window. The snug window easily zips on and off the canopy. Made from a durable water-resistant canvas-like material with a tough clear plastic window.
- Storage bag: an appropriately large bag for all the nappies, toys, or your shopping you may need for your brood. The storage bag is zipped for security and privacy, and it’s also waterproof. It detaches easily from the bottom of the Aspire buggy.
- Solo (top single reclining newborn/toddler seat), including sun mesh and storm cover.
- Baby mattress pram liner with head support.
- Drinks holder.
- Sleeping bag.
The quad stroller from Adventure Buggy Co.:
- Can be used as a double buggy by removing the extension bar and upper accessory seats.
- May be converted into a triple buggy simply by removing the Duolo accessory seat, and adding the solo accessory seat.
- Features seats that recline independently of each other, making each seat suitable for newborns through to toddlers.
- Has robust construction to keep your children safe, and to provide product durability.
- Travels on four wheels, all designed for maximum manoeuvrability. The front wheels swivel or can be locked; there is a simple spring-release button to get them moving again.
- Fits through standard sized doorways.
- Has an adjustable handlebar to make it easy for you to push.
- Can be collapsed in one simple action, and when assembling it locks automatically into the upright position.
- Folds flat for easy transportation and storage of the quadruple stroller.
- Keeps your child safe with the five-point safety harness.
- Provides additional security with the padded front safety bar. Not only does this keep your child secure, but it also provides growing infants with a handhold that helps them sit upright.
- Comes with a sun mesh that provides added sun protection.
- Also comes with a heavy-duty rain cover.
- Has a large zipped waterproof storage bag that easily detaches from the twin stroller.
- See more details of the features of the Aspire range for multiples.
Maximum child weight for Aspire twin buggy seats: 20kg (44 pounds) per seat.
Maximum child weight for Duolo (top double reclining newborn/toddler seat): 15kg (33 pounds) per seat. (This item is sold separately as an accessory.)
- Folded Length: 110cm (43.3 inches) without front wheels; or 130cm (51.2 inches) with the front wheels on.
- Folded Height (folded flat height): approx. 25cm (9.8 inches)
- Width: 75cm wide (29.5 inches)
- Weight: 15kg (just over 33 pounds).
Aspire + Duolo seat unfolded
- Length: 86cm (33.8 inches) - from front wheel to back wheel on the ground
- Height: 145cm (57 inches) - from ground to top of Duolo seat canopy
- Width: 75cm (29.5 inches) - widest point across buggy
Duolo accessory seat
- Length: 76cm (29.9 inches)
- Width : 75cm (29.5 inches)
- Weight: 7.5kg (16.5 pounds).