- Instruction Manuals and Videos
- Shipping and delivery
- Spare parts
- Refunds and returns
- Out of stock items
Adventure Buggy Co. instruction manuals and videos
Here’s where you can find instruction manuals and videos for the Adventure Buggy Co. range of products:
Sales of Adventure Buggy Co products can only be made via our exclusive worldwide distributor, Go Bubba Go.
You can pay Go Bubba Go securely online with your credit card (Visa and MasterCard), using the PayPal payment system.
Your credit card details are encrypted by PayPal’s industry-leading security; these details are passed directly to GoBubbaGo’s payment merchant; Adventure Buggy Co. and Go Bubba Go do not receive or store your credit card details.
You can read more about PayPal’s security systems here.
Shipping and delivery
GoBubbaGo, our exclusive worldwide distributor, ships internationally from its warehouse in Melbourne, Australia. By shipping directly (and not charging a retailer’s mark up), it means that you receive a premium quality product at a fair price.
What is the shipping cost?
Depending on your location, we will add only a small contribution towards the cost of your shipping.
- FREE in Australia and New Zealand. Some rural areas in Australia/NZ may be out of our free shipping area, please contact us if you need to check your location and shipping.
- £40.00 to anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- €40.00 to anywhere in Europe, but excluding the United Kingdom and some other locations.
-US$40.00 to anywhere on the American continents, with certain limited exceptions.
Not sure if we can ship to you? Please contact us, we’ll be happy to help.
- Australian orders: Approximate delivery time is 5 to 10 working days, depending on your location. Orders are sent via Australian Post or Courier, depending on your location, and are fully insured and tracked when possible.
Australian customers can have orders sent to either a street address or a PO Box, if available by the Australian Post service. We will contact customers prior to dispatch if a PO address service is not available.
- International orders: Approximate delivery time is usually 1 week, depending on your location. Pre-orders take approximately 6 weeks, although you will be updated at the time of your order with an estimated delivery date.
UPS or TNT are used for dispatching international customers.
All International orders must be sent to a physical street address, not PO boxes.
GoBubbaGo insures your products during shipment.
- The price quoted includes customs duties and taxes to your location. We will charge you only a small contribution towards shipping costs. Please retain your receipt if you incur any VAT/customs charges and contact us so GoBubbaGo can reimburse you these fees.
Need your items urgently?
Please contact us to discuss your delivery options if you’re in a hurry.
How to track your order
When your order is dispatched, you will be provided with online tracking information so you can monitor the progress of your shipment.
Can I get spare parts from Adventure Buggy Co.?
Spare parts are available for the ABC buggy and accessories; please contact us with details of what you need.
The materials and workmanship of all Adventure Buggy Co. products are guaranteed for two years from your date of purchase. Please keep your receipt, as you will need this when making any warranty claims. All claims must be made to our exclusive distributor, GoBubbaGo.
Refunds and returns
We believe that we offer the best buggy for multiple children on the market today, and reviews from our customers back this up.
GoBubbaGo offers all Australian customers a money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase from Adventure Buggy Co., contact email@example.com within 7 days – prior to returning your item. You’ll be given advice on how to return the goods.
We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on used or soiled products, or products which have become damaged due to being used by you. Only items in an ‘as new’ condition in original packaging may be returned. GoBubbaGo reserves the right to refuse a return on any product that doesn’t meet these requirements.
GoBubbaGo is not responsible for any goods lost or damaged in transit when returned. It is therefore recommended that you insure items sent with Australian Post, and use a courier service for larger times.
Please note that postage/shipping/courier/insurance/handling costs are not refundable unless the product is considered faulty.
Refunds are issued at GoBubbaGo’s discretion once we have received and inspected your returned items.
Refunds are not available for international customers, so please choose your products carefully.
Out of stock items
Our exclusive worldwide distributor, GoBubbaGo, endeavours to keep a full stock of inventory at all times. However, sometimes an item may not be available for a brief period in your region due to logistical reasons.
If the item you’ve ordered is out of stock, GoBubbaGo will immediately be in touch with you to discuss your order options. You can either wait for the item to be re-stocked; choose another item; or cancel your order and receive a refund.